Friday, August 21, 2009

I got a fcking reservation to the fcking dinner!!!! (food)

I just got the hottest food ticket in town. I'm not cursing for the sake of cursing. Four Fcking Dinners is in fact the name of the events. For specific details check out the article on Eater.

I got the reservation for 2 of the 12 available seats for Pascal Barbot. L'Astrance has been ranked number 11 on the S. Pellegrino World's 50 Best Restaurant list the last two years, and apparently is just a really hard reservation to get. It is quite expensive though at $300 a head, and with my mom visiting I'm not sure if she wants to spend that kind of money or really has that kind of palate. Then again, if she doesn't want to go, I'm sure that extra seat is so coveted that I wouldn't be shocked if someone made me an offer I can't refuse for it if I advertised its availability.

2 comments :

Dan said...

Can't wait to hear all about it!!! Not to build it up too much, but could this be your best meal ever?

The Pretender said...

This might be the first meal that causes me to put up food pictures on the blog. There's certainly a lot of hype built in already.