Saturday, February 2, 2008

Back to Black

It's been almost a month since I've posted, and I apologize to anyone who was hoping for football or basketball picks. I went into a slump trading and I just couldn't get my mind focused on anything. The losses were approaching the brink and it was just wearing down on me. I gained back a lot of weight because I just stopped watching the amount of food I was eating and I haven't been to the gym in a month.

The good news is that I'm back in the black (positive) and I'm feeling better than ever. The last few days I've been more confident about my trading, gaining my aggression again, and having a better sense of what I'm doing on my trades. I'm still far from trading at my best, but at least the bleeding's stopped and I'm heading back in the right direction.

So hopefully I am back on track and moving in the right direction. The coming Chinese year is the year of the rat, which should be a very good year for me. I'm looking foward to the coming year with great expectations.

No comments :