Friday, August 22, 2008

Quick catching up

As usual, just as things start going well again at work, I find a way to blow up. However, I still think I can recover nicely and this week will be crucial in deciding whether I can take a trip to Hong Kong in September. So everyone wish me luck in trading this week, especially those who want to see me in Hong Kong!

Among other things, a huge market has opened up downstairs right in the building. It's called Food Cellar & Co. and essentially is as big as a Whole Foods type place and has the sushi and hot foods sections as well. The best part is that they have an oven specifically for made-to-order pizzas and they're actually pretty good. This is a really good development since I was starting to get bored with the food options around here.

No comments :