Friday, October 3, 2008

NFL picks

I will only say that I went 1-1 last week since I obviously would not suggest taking the over with Carson Palmer out of the Cleveland-Cincinatti game. This week I like NE -3 at San Francisco, SD-6.5 at Miami, and over 44.5 in the Buffalo-Arizona game.

This week I'm going to try to focus on matchups. I think New England's big, slow defense will work better against San Francisco than it did against Miami, and while J.T. O'Sullivan has been great for the 49ers this season, he's been sacked a lot and it'll catch up with him. San Diego, on the other hand, has a much faster defense and a much more explosive offense, and they should roll over Miami. As for the last game, even without Anquan Boldin, there are still a lot of offensive options in Arizona. While Buffalo has been praised for its defense, they've consistently put up points so far this season and Edwards really steps it up in the fourth quarter. I think Buffalo's offense will continue to be underestimated in the lines for a couple more weeks to come.

No comments :