Thursday, November 5, 2009

Must Watch ESPN 30 for 30 (tv, entertainment)

First of all, I must say that everyone should watch the ESPN 30 for 30 documentaries. Every one of them has been terrific, and they're not just for sports fans. They are well made documentaries with great old footage and while they're all linked by sports, they all have a bigger story to tell. Brilliant. Just brilliant.

Now a couple quick points on shows that I'm watching/DVRing.

House is still great, but the rewatch value has dropped significantly from the first three seasons. I watch it, I like it, but then I'm done.

The CW. I watch Gossip Girl and the new Melrose Place. Not amazing, but I watch. The eye candy helps.

Secret Girlfriend on Comedy Central is interesting. A bit weird, but it has its funny moments, and also a lot of eye candy. The title character is really cute, but they increase her attractiveness tremendously by making her a ridiculously awesome chick.

Dollhouse has been even better this season, but too bad the show will most likely be done. It's amazing enough that they managed to get a second season.

No comments :