Saturday, October 16, 2010

NFL Picks Week 6 2010 (sport, gambling)

I've given up on the season gambling-wise, but I'll still post my picks in case anyone wants to fade me.

CLE@PIT

PIT-13.5

The return of Roethlisberger is irrelevant. Cleveland is banged up and starting a rookie QB against arguably the best defense in the league. Great defensive teams can cover big spreads even with mediocre offenses because they increase the number of opportunities the offense gets and create advantages in field position.

SEA@CHI

CHI-6

I just don't see how Seattle isn't one of the worst teams in the NFL when they play on the road. Let's not forget also that Chicago is a 4-1 team, and their loss to the Giants doesn't look as bad after New York had another strong effort against Houston.

Running total: -4.7
3-7-1

No comments :