Thursday, September 11, 2008

NFL picks

I stopped with the MLB picks because there were just not enough favorable lines this year. At least I stopped with a positive record and balance. To make up for it and to give me a reason to write more posts since I've kinda neglected the blog, I'll start posting some NFL picks.

Last week for myself, I chose Detroit -3, NYJets -3, and Pittsburgh -6.5. That resulted in 2 out of 3 wins. This week, my three choices are Tennesee ML or whatever you can get, Arizona -6.5, and Seattle-SF Under 38.

It's unclear as it is whether Kerry Collins is that much of a downgrade from Vince Young, so why is a team that beat a strong Jaguars team an underdog against a Cincinatti team that couldn't beat a Joe Flacco-led Ravens squad? As for Mia@Arz, I believe that weak teams play significantly better at home, so I expect a better performance from Arizona and a worse performance from Miami compared to week 1. As for the last pick, I have no idea where any offense is coming from in that game. Good luck to all!

No comments :